More details about the course below
Digital Workforce is the world's leading pure-play Intelligent Automation services company with offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, and the United States.
We closely partner with the foremost RPA companies, Blue Prism, UiPath, and Automation Anywhere, and offer a range of advanced services to organizations making use of these technologies and other cognitive tools.
Topics covered on the Elements of RPA crash course:
- What is Robotic Process Automation?
- What is an RPA robot?
- What are the benefits of RPA?
- RPA as part of the robotic automation landscape
- The four streams of RPA: Understanding the skills and roles required
- Optional exercises to get started
Estimated completion time 4 hours.
You will attain a digital diploma to display your learnings on LinkedIn and other social media.
Other DWF Academy offering