THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE:
- Learn to understand the different types of benefits achievable by automation
- Learn to communicate the change and the operational impacts to the daily operations
- Learn how to explicitly describe the process to the RPA developer(s)
- Learn how to internally communicate and educate the organization to understand RPA and robotization
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS
By the end of the course you have created a Process Definition Document (PDD). You will learn how to analyse and describe processes through practical examples. No prior knowledge of RPA is needed. No knowledge about Blue Prism or other RPA software is required or software programming experience is required.
COURSE CONTENT & CHAPTERS
- Process business case modelling
- Evaluating the benefits
- Process identification
- Implementation maturity analysis
- Process evaluation (assessment tools)
- Business Case Tools
- Communicate the role of RPA
- Functional requirements Questionnaire (FRQ)
- Align the business and operations interests
- The handover process to business unit
- Operational impacts document (OID)
- UAT procedure
- Define and concretize the process
- Draft your PDD
- What is doable with RPA
- Where are the troubles hiding?
- The test phases of a robotic process automation project
- Build a fast-to-develop PDD
- Handover to development
Home assignments and final assignment
INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
Contact our sales for more details and buy access.