THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE:
- Learn to automate processes with advanced Blue Prism techniques
- Learn to design process automation solutions using best practices
- Learn to create automated reports of processes
- Learn about advanced exception handling
- Learn to test automation solutions systematically
- Learn to utilise surface automation
- Learn to automate Java and Web application
- Getting ready for Blue Prism Developer Accreditation
For the more experienced developers looking to deepen their Blue Prism expertise. Learn about advanced process automation techniques, how to use those techniques efficiently and how to test the robustness of processes and process components. After completing the course, the participant is ready to take the Blue Prism Developer Accreditation Exam. The Developer 1 course must be completed before participating in Developer 2.
COURSE CONTENT & CHAPTERS
Blue Prism VBO Tips
Interfacing with Java Applications
Advanced Exception Handling
Surface Automation – Regions
Surface Automation – Sending Keys
Surface Automation – Character Matching
Surface Automation – Image Recognition
The test phases of a robotic process automation project
Advanced Work Queues
Web Services (coming soon)
INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
Contact our sales for more details and buy access.