THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE:
- Learn to configure robots with Blue Prism
- Learn about Component-based Development methods in Blue Prism
- Learn to use work queues in Blue Prism
- Learn to create basic automations with Blue Prism
- Learn to support development of complex processes
By the end of the course the participants have learned how to create basic automations. Prior knowledge about Blue Prism or any other RPA software is not required. It is strongly recommended for the participants to have some programming experience.
COURSE CONTENT & CHAPTERS
Loops and Circular Paths
Basic Exception Handling
Inputs, Outputs and Process Layer
Advanced Exception Handling
Final Exercise and Assignment
The final assignment will require you to use the skills learned during the course and consolidate those skills into creating a complete automation.
INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
Contact our sales for more details and buy access.