RPA ADMINISTRATOR (Controller)
For the experts managing the handover process from development to production, testing the process, investigating incidents in production and handling the everyday managing of the robot resources.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE:
- Learn about the different test phases relating to RPA development
- Learn about the development-to-production hand-over procedure
- Learn about RPA documentation
- Learn about validating RPA solutions
- Learn to manage and schedule RPA solutions with Blue Prism
- Learn to investigate and solve issues in the production environment
By the end of the course, you will be able to work as a critical part of the RPA unit and control RPA solutions that are pushed into production.
COURSE CONTENT & CHAPTERS
The RPA team as a functional unit
The test phases of a robotic process automation project
Blue Prism Control Room – Work Queue and Session management
The hand-over from development to production
Release Manager (coming soon)
The typical day of the administrator
INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
Contact our sales for more details and buy access.